BMW E21
 
Navigation
 -Home
 -Search
 -News
 -Portal

Site Account
 -Login
 -Register
 -Online Users


Forums
 -General Forum
 -Tech Forum
 -News Archives
 -Cars

Files
 -Overview

E21
 -About
 -Parts
 -Funstuff
 -Classifieds
 -Links
 -Projects

Features
 -Unified
 -Hosting
 -Personal
 -Vin-checker
 -Events

Registry
 -Index
 -Thumbnails


Cars : 323i Baur

- BMW E21 Community
   - Cars
      - 323i Baur
View details
Post comment




Images
323i Baur
Owner: Robert
In registry since: Tuesday, Aug 15th 10:15pm.
Year: 1980
Location: The Netherlands

  Posted Sunday, May 29th 3:04pm [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car]

Post nr. 22


hi robert
very nice baur carbrio you have! looks like it is been remade totally.
also drove the 185/60 R13 on my e21 but it did not make sense. the 185/70 R13 look way better and are more comfortable to drive. The sporty handling is, once shocks and springs done, very good with the 185/70 as well.
hope you having fun on this sunny day and are out on a tour.
regards
christoph

  Posted Saturday, Aug 27th 1:34am [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car]

Post nr. 71


Hi christoph,

I didn't see your comment until today, sorry about that
I guess the previous owner restored it, I do not know much about the history.
About the tires, just today I ordered a set of 185/70 R13 tires. And hopefully it will be lowered this week, with Bilsteins to follow in the near future, so it will look even better
The Baur is great fun when the weather is good. I still have to make better photos one of these days.
Thanks for your comment!
Regards, Robert

  Posted Saturday, Aug 27th 3:54pm [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car]

Post nr. 34


hi robert. good that you plan to put the original wheel and tyre measures on the car. saw that you also have the yellow headlights on your car. just looks good.

did you notice that your front spoiler under is from a pre-79 model? but the mirrors and the dashboard are from a after-79 model.

maybe the previous owner liked the older spoiler better..
enjoy. greez from lake of zurich
christoph

  Posted Monday, Aug 29th 2:37pm [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car]

Post nr. 72


christoph wrote:

did you notice that your front spoiler under is from a pre-79 model? but the mirrors and the dashboard are from a after-79 model.

Yes, I know Look at my to do list
However, I like the pre 79 front more than the after 79.

  Posted Monday, Aug 29th 2:45pm [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car]

Post nr. 396


Hi Robert

I'm with you on the pre '79 front apron- I've got an 11/78 model.

I wish my car was as neat as yours though

good stuff.

  Posted Monday, Aug 29th 9:37pm [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car]

Post nr. 44


Hey Robert nice to see your beauty here too.
Btw See you in Lelystad

Regards

Gerrit323 alias beemerboy

  Posted Tuesday, Aug 15th 8:28pm [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car]

Post nr. 986


Very nice Baur. I have never seen one with a plaque on the dash.

Love the Netherlands. Spent a lot of time there. Had a production facility in Zandam. Used to stay at the Pulitzer in Amsterdam.

  Posted Tuesday, Aug 15th 9:35pm [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car]

Post nr. 101


Hi Bruce,

Thanks for the comment. Yours is excellent as well (obviously ). I've only seen the interior of one Baur, so I don't know whether the plaque is original or not.

I've only driven it twice this year as the engine is completely broken, so I'm waiting for another engine. If you're planning to go to The Netherlands sometime, let me know - perhaps we can meet up then.

  Posted Wednesday, Aug 16th 5:15am [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car]

Post nr. 53


Very nice,Its clean I like!!

  Posted Friday, Aug 18th 5:15pm [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car]

Post nr. 3


i'm not a big fan of the cabrio but yours looks nice

the only thing is i never liked that steering wheel...sorry


Thread Administration
 

Copyright © 2001-2005 e21.tricord.be. All rights reserved. Powered by Unified.