BMW E21
 
Navigation
 -Home
 -Search
 -News
 -Portal

Site Account
 -Login
 -Register
 -Online Users


Forums
 -General Forum
 -Tech Forum
 -News Archives
 -Cars

Files
 -Overview

E21
 -About
 -Parts
 -Funstuff
 -Classifieds
 -Links
 -Projects

Features
 -Unified
 -Hosting
 -Personal
 -Vin-checker
 -Events

Registry
 -Index
 -Thumbnails


Cars : BMW 328i

- BMW E21 Community
   - Cars
      - BMW 328i
View details
Post comment




Images

Owner:
In registry since: Thursday, Jan 1st 2:00am.
Year:
Location:

  Posted Tuesday, Apr 18th 6:41pm [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car]

Post nr. 209


Hi!

Nice 328i. Would be nice to see pics of your 320i tho

  Posted Friday, Apr 28th 11:59pm [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car]

Post nr. 22


Thanks for reminding me, I'll take some pics of it this weekend.

-Dave

  Posted Saturday, Apr 29th 4:45am [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car]

Post nr. 710


seriously though- why the modern car in the E21 registry?

  Posted Saturday, Apr 29th 7:44pm [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car]

Post nr. 23


Sorry about not putting my E21 up, I totally forgot. Here it is now. http://e21.tricord.be/registry/index.php?view=267
I assumed that when I was filling out my profile and it asked for car(s), that I should put up all the BMW's I have (I didn't put up my wrecked 325e). Say the word and I'll take the E46 down.

-Dave

  Posted Friday, Aug 18th 6:16pm [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car]

Post nr. 15


i can't see any details or pics of the car,please check it out when you can


Thread Administration
 

Copyright © 2001-2005 e21.tricord.be. All rights reserved. Powered by Unified.