General Forum : Parting Out '77 in Tucson, Az

- BMW E21 Community
   - General Forum
      - Parting Out '77 in Tucson, Az
marinersfan   Posted Wednesday, Apr 26th 7:27pm [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car]
Post nr. 56

Springfield, Missouri
78 320iS
Hey Guys, I just talked to a guy in Tucson, Az who has an ad on CL about a '77 that he acquired after experiencing front-end damage. Since he's had a problem getting responses off of CL I offered to help him drum up some business for parts and he's going to deal with me on the motor....(DIBS on the motor plz).

Here's the AD he posted and I just added his name to the bottom. He's a pretty straight-up guy. And if you call him would you tell him you got the referral from Tricord?

Thanks Guys!!

Parting out a 1977 BMW 320i. White. Passenger door $50.00. Bumpers $25.00 each. 4 BMW factory spoke wheels $75.00. 5 spd manual transmission $50.00. Misc interior parts $5.00 and up. Whole car for $200.00 or call for other prices and availability. Vehicle has a clear Az title but is being sold for parts only. Take the whole thing and save yourself some money! Can deliver for additional $ depending on where you want it. Must sell by end of month or it gets crushed! 1-520-904-3322.

Scott

M42powered   Posted Wednesday, Apr 26th 7:29pm [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car]
Staff
Post nr. 650

Arizona, USA
1981 BMW 320i
I just called him. I have an appointment this afternoon to look at the car. I'll check out the motor for you marinersfan.

marinersfan   Posted Thursday, Apr 27th 1:36am [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car]
Post nr. 57

Springfield, Missouri
78 320iS
That wouid be awesome man! Thanks!!!

M42powered   Posted Thursday, Apr 27th 2:08am [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car]
Staff
Post nr. 653

Arizona, USA
1981 BMW 320i
meeting got pushed to tomorrow. He forgot to bring his keys for the boneyard he runs. SOOOoooo, I'm going to meet with him tomorrow. Other than the motor (for marinersfan) I call dibs on all the other stuff if I want it. I can create a list of things people are interested in and take pictures (maybe), this is a ton of work on my part, especially after I'm done putting in a 9 or 10 hour day at work. Let me know what people are looking for.

marinersfan   Posted Thursday, Apr 27th 2:32am [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car]
Post nr. 58

Springfield, Missouri
78 320iS
So you are considering just buying the whole thing outright and parting what ya don't need eh?
Cool! Works for both of you!!

chupchup   Posted Wednesday, May 31st 6:10pm [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car]
Post nr. 55

Singapore
320m20
I would be interested in the Vented calipers if the price and shipping is right.

M42powered   Posted Wednesday, May 31st 6:54pm [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car]
Staff
Post nr. 658

Arizona, USA
1981 BMW 320i
The car went to the crusher ages ago.

Thread Administration

Copyright © 2001-2005 e21.tricord.be. All rights reserved. Powered by Unified.