|
Posted
Monday, May 22nd 12:59am [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car] |
Post nr. 12
|
Wow are you a lucky guy. Is it a real ALPINA? I cant believe that one got away from me. LOL. It will be nice having another e21 at EESCC auto cross. Anything I can do to help get it on the road let me know. |
 |
|
|
Posted
Friday, May 26th 12:43am [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car] |
Post nr. 4
|
I wish it was a real Alpina. I really cant wait tell I can get it up there and auto cross it. |
 |
|
|
Posted
Saturday, May 27th 9:34am [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car] |
Post nr. 5
|
I got my new motor today. It is a 2.7 out of a 85 325e. I cant wait to get it in. Next step
suspension, any sugggestins on a good suspension setup for racing? What type of shock, springs, ect. thanks for any input. |
 |
|
|
Posted
Sunday, May 28th 12:08am [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car] |
Post nr. 17
|
Most people go with bilstein sports, I have those on my daily driver and like them. I use coil over springs so I can change ride hight and spring rates. |
 |
|
|
Posted
Sunday, May 28th 12:24am [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car] |
Post nr. 18
|
Here is another e21 auto crosser in Eugene,OR. He has plans to build a 2.7L for his car too. Check him out.
http://e21.tricord.be/forum/view.php?view=18240 |
 |
|
|
Posted
Friday, Aug 18th 5:48pm [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car] |
Post nr. 9
|
nice car well done
keep up the good work and keep us informed with photos about the modifications |
 |
|