- BMW E21 Community
   - General Forum
      - Introducing my 323i
pjs323i   Posted Sunday, Aug 20th 3:53pm [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car]
Post nr. 1

Canberra, Australia
'81 323i
Hi guys,
I'm new to the site and i thought what a better way to introduce myself to you guys that to introduce my car to you guys (after all isn't that why we are on here?). Its a 1981 323i and as far as i know i am its 4th owner. The most remarkable thing about it is that i purchased it at a steal for AU$1200 and have only had to spend AU$500 on mechanical repairs which included a new left hand exhuast, oil pressure switch, new battery and a hazard light switch. The car has the same rego plates that where put on it from day one (Sept. 1981) and has no rust apart from a little surface rust (treated with rust stopper).

My plans are to straighted up the body (previous bimbo lady driver) and give it a new coat of Polaris Metallic, Replace the rear 323i badge that some idiot with a screw driver stole, some recaros, ///M gear knob/steering wheel/gaters, fix the cracked dash, install a CD player, lower it (getting done very soon), and finally if my bank account provails a nice set of 15" alpina's or basketweave's.

I'll get some better photo's up soon, these where just quickies i took on my phone after i washed it.

pjs323i   Posted Sunday, Aug 20th 3:55pm [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car]
Post nr. 1

Canberra, Australia
'81 323i

sunbeam***   Posted Sunday, Aug 20th 10:39pm [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car]
Post nr. 191

wirral UK
1982 323i
Welcome to the site!
Sounds like you've got serious plans for the 323.

wharthog   Posted Friday, Sep 1st 4:40pm [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car]
Post nr. 43

SF Bay,California, USA
1982 323i, , R1150RT
Welcome aboard. You're going to love the car. It's a real kick to drive. Sounds like a deal you got. Since they weren't imported to the US, E21 323i's are a little more scarce. I paid US$3500 for mine but doesn't really need body or paint work.

e21enthusiast   Posted Monday, Oct 2nd 3:00am [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car]
Post nr. 7

eugene,oregon
hennarot 320is,topasbraun metalic 323
ditch the hitch

Thread Administration

Copyright © 2001-2005 e21.tricord.be. All rights reserved. Powered by Unified.