BMW E21
 
Navigation
 -Home
 -Search
 -News
 -Portal

Site Account
 -Login
 -Register
 -Online Users


Forums
 -General Forum
 -Tech Forum
 -News Archives
 -Cars

Files
 -Overview

E21
 -About
 -Parts
 -Funstuff
 -Classifieds
 -Links
 -Projects

Features
 -Unified
 -Hosting
 -Personal
 -Vin-checker
 -Events

Registry
 -Index
 -Thumbnails


Cars : 323i

- BMW E21 Community
   - Cars
      - 323i
View details
Post comment




Images
BMW E21 323i 5 Speed
Owner: pjs323i
In registry since: Monday, Mar 12th 11:41am.
Year: 1981
Location: Canberra, Australia

  Posted Sunday, Aug 27th 10:42am [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car]

Post nr. 40


Hey. Awesome car Mine used to have original plate from new like you. Car used to be in Melbourne for its entire life until I moved to Sydney and too sad I cant keep the original plate.

Did the car originally come with Recaro when you bought it? I just bought the Recaro seats and they're awesome. Welcome and enjoy your stay here!


Thread Administration
 

Copyright © 2001-2005 e21.tricord.be. All rights reserved. Powered by Unified.