-Unified
 -Hosting
 -Personal
 -Vin-checker
 -Events

Registry
 -Index
 -Thumbnails

General Forum : New Member with an old car!

- BMW E21 Community
   - General Forum
      - New Member with an old car!
OkBranko   Posted Thursday, Jun 19th 5:51am [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car]
Post nr. 1

Virginia
1977 320i, 1999 M3
Whats up guys. My pops and I picked up a 1977 320i about a month ago from a friend who works at a bmw dealership (mechanic) in the area.

Its a 1977 320i calypso red on a tan interior, this car is in amazing condition. We've already ordered parts to return the exterior back to its complete stock form (fixed from grill, various badging, mouldings, ect..)

I lucked out with this car, its got some goodies under the hood

This car was upgraded to a 1985 2.3 Litre inline 6 engine and was also upgraded to a matching 5spd tranny also from an 85. This little monster pulls, I plan to do a little bit of engine work to really bring this engine to life as well as a free flow exhaust because when this engine is at WOT its a beautiful sound. also, this car has no problems in spinning some rubber The suspension on is old and I plan to get some bilstiens and springs to stiffen up the ride.

M42powered   Posted Thursday, Jun 19th 9:16am [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car]
Staff
Post nr. 35

Arizona, USA
1981 BMW 320i
Very nice... I've never seen that color before and the car looks immaculate. Congradulations

Tricord   Posted Thursday, Jun 19th 11:52am [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car]
Administrator
Post nr. 60

Belgium, Europe
323i Baur
That is awesome!

Very nice interior. My grandmother had exactly the same interior as well. I still remember it, but she sold her 320/6 for an E30 318i in 1990.

My mom and my grandmom both bought an E21 320/6 in April 1980. I still have my mom's 320/6 now.

Welcome to the site and the forums!

Thread Administration

Copyright © 2001-2005 e21.tricord.be. All rights reserved. Powered by Unified.