-Unified
 -Hosting
 -Personal
 -Vin-checker
 -Events

Registry
 -Index
 -Thumbnails

General Forum : =)YAY I just became a member!!!

- BMW E21 Community
   - General Forum
      - =)YAY I just became a member!!!
Boost_me   Posted Friday, Dec 29th 4:40am [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car]
Post nr. 12

Victoria, Australia
1981 BMW 323i
YYAAYYY!!! I just became a member this will be my 12th post....Go me!!!! LOL Only joking, I've been on this forum for around a week now and I have learnt alot from you guys already!!! I look forward to a long and healthy relationship with my 323i and I know I will settle down here with you guys pretty smoothly.....Keep up the Tech Post's, they are so much help.....Thank's guys and good luck with your awsome car's....

Matt
(Australia)

ArnZ   Posted Friday, Dec 29th 6:57am [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car]
Post nr. 44

Qld, Australia
BMW 323i
congrats mate

im from australia too

Boost_me   Posted Friday, Dec 29th 8:20am [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car]
Post nr. 14

Victoria, Australia
1981 BMW 323i
Thank's dude, Not to rub it into the faces of the USA member's, buuuut I'm so glad we got the euro spec (if not then close to it) 323i, I don't think I could live with those big ass bumper's, plus we got the 5 speed too....Oh and our car's are more powerful from the factory too...hehehe, sorry to hit any soft spot's or affend anyone, I'm just happy we got the Euro spec...I'm in Melbourne man, Your in Queensland yeah?? Is there many E21's there?? There's a few here but not heaps, still hard to get part's for...

FastE21   Posted Saturday, Dec 30th 1:56am [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car]
Post nr. 159

Scottsdale, AZ
82 320is
Welcome!

pjs323i   Posted Saturday, Dec 30th 4:53am [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car]
Post nr. 51

Canberra, Australia
'81 323i
ah yes, US spec e21's. I'm pretty sure there isn't much difference between the Euro and Australian Version. I have a manual with my e21 that outlines the differences but i've only flicked through it. Apart from right hand drive i think its only minor things. But i'm pretty sure (and i could be wrong) that post facelift we only got the 318i and 323i can someone please confirm that?

Boost_me   Posted Saturday, Dec 30th 9:14am [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car]
Post nr. 17

Victoria, Australia
1981 BMW 323i
I don't know if that's right, I saw a blue E21 320 today, Maybe an import??? I dunno, I got my baby today (323i)!!! And thank-you for the Welcome FastE21....Will post pic's very soon, I'm in the process of getting conversion plates for the wheels, so I don't have to use bolt's, I It convert's it to stud's and Nut's style....Sooooo much easier!!! Just waiting to hear back from one of my peep's...It's curretly sitting on brick's as the guy i brought her off didn't have the original wheels bolt's and he wanted the wheel's that where on it...(I didn't like them either, crap ROH's) anyway so I gotta wait for there conversion plates to come in so I can put the wheels back on!!!!!

chupchup   Posted Saturday, Dec 30th 11:02am [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car]
Post nr. 125

Singapore
320m20
pjs323i wrote:
ah yes, US spec e21's. I'm pretty sure there isn't much difference between the Euro and Australian Version.

there is A lot of differences between the US and Euro E21's. Mainly the US 320i is a 1.8 and the final drive is higher rationed, meaning it got pretty decent sprints but runs out of steam pretty quickly on the top speed.

pjs323i   Posted Saturday, Jan 6th 10:40am [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car]
Post nr. 51

Canberra, Australia
'81 323i
I was refering to Australian and Euro versions, not Euro and American versions

Boost_me   Posted Saturday, Jan 6th 1:01pm [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car]
Post nr. 55

Victoria, Australia
1981 BMW 323i
I've been waiting for you to reply to that comment....

Oldmanwillie   Posted Tuesday, Jan 23rd 6:42am [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car]
Post nr. 17

South Australia
1982 323i motorsport
isnt it great being an Aussie. especially seing as we dont have to have those stupid and more importantly ugly front bumpers. but mostly the more power we have at our disposal

Boost_me   Posted Tuesday, Jan 23rd 10:52am [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car]
Post nr. 83

Victoria, Australia
1981 BMW 323i
Yeah yeah more power......I love it...I want to move to Florida though....I think I'm going to have to import my E21 into America.....

Madhatter   Posted Tuesday, Jan 23rd 2:38pm [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car]
Post nr. 86

Australia - QLD
E21, E24, E30
jesus, how old are you guys? 17-18?

Why (and, how the hell) would you convert from bolts to studs? i mean, you would have to put a totally different hub on the car, what is the point?

I think what you might have seen were adapter/spacer plates which bolt on to the hub, then give some studs for the wheels to bolt on. You still need wheel bolts, and there are a host of problems when running spacers.

Thread Administration

Copyright © 2001-2005 e21.tricord.be. All rights reserved. Powered by Unified.