General Forum : OT: 1000th post

- BMW E21 Community
   - General Forum
      - OT: 1000th post
imaradiostar   Posted Friday, Feb 2nd 10:07pm [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car]
Post nr. 1001

Nashville, TN
81 323i, 82 525i, 85 524td, 90 535i
So it's my 1000th post. I thought I'd take a moment and dedicate this post to the most important person in my life- my lovely wife, Hannah!

Hannah has been supportive of the time and (sometimes) money spent on my hobbies and ideas. She's been a wonderful friend from day one of our friendship and we grew to have a wonderful relationship. We've only been married a little over a year but we've already been through so much and are daily learning more about each other. I love my wife and I can't wait for every chance I get to make her life better!

Did I mention she's super hot?

Ok, sappy mode off.

jamie

realcrouton   Posted Friday, Feb 2nd 10:35pm [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car]
Post nr. 103

Washington, USA
1977 320i, 1981 323i, 1991 325ic, 2000 328i
Congrats on the 1000th post! I've also been married a little over a year and my wife is very supportive of my obsessions too, even joining in on them sometimes. I've made her in to a BMW fan (she loves her E46), a radiohead fan, a scuba diver and a British comedy nut. The next thing I have to get her in to is poker.....

-Dave

JJG323   Posted Friday, Feb 2nd 10:47pm [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car]
Post nr. 1306

Reading MA USA
1979 BMW 323i
congrads.

MayanArch   Posted Saturday, Feb 3rd 4:31pm [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car]
Post nr. 1233

Florida, USA
Baur E21 2.7 1982, Baur E30 318i 1985, 323i 1978
Hey, I have been divorced for almost a year!

Happy Anniversary!!!

Marquis_Rex   Posted Monday, Feb 5th 7:55pm [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car]
Post nr. 514

UK
BMW 323i 2.7-as featured in Total BMW Nov 2002,Porsche 911/993TT
Congratulations mate.

Me and my fiance are on the verge of breaking up...after nearly four years of being together....

imaradiostar   Posted Wednesday, Feb 7th 8:55am [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car]
Post nr. 1004

Nashville, TN
81 323i, 82 525i, 85 524td, 90 535i
I'm sorry to hear that- things were going so well last we talked about it! Perhaps we can chat via email if you like.

I started this thread without any thought as to how it would effect others or how I should reply to the things people say. I'm sorry if I'm rubbing my relationship in your faces- it wasn't my intent. Hannah and I have worked hard and spent many dollars and hours with the counselor to stay married even this short amount of time. It's been more work than I would have expected but it's definately worth it.

I wish all of you the best in love and BMW's!

jamie

Marquis_Rex   Posted Saturday, Feb 10th 7:05pm [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car]
Post nr. 519

UK
BMW 323i 2.7-as featured in Total BMW Nov 2002,Porsche 911/993TT
imaradiostar wrote:
I'm sorry to hear that- things were going so well last we talked about it! Perhaps we can chat via email if you like.

I started this thread without any thought as to how it would effect others or how I should reply to the things people say. I'm sorry if I'm rubbing my relationship in your faces- it wasn't my intent. Hannah and I have worked hard and spent many dollars and hours with the counselor to stay married even this short amount of time. It's been more work than I would have expected but it's definately worth it.

I wish all of you the best in love and BMW's!

jamie

Hi mate, that's ok mate. [I'm such a sado- it's Saturday evening and I'm at work testing an E21 cylinder head but anyway!]
Our difference of opinion was over the USA, where we both originally wanted to emigrate to, until an opportunity I stumbled across again this year (had two interviews) and suddenly, no rational reason whatsoever she doesn't want to emigrate and yet she hates Germany - So I'm thinking of going without her (should I get this one)- as in the long term I can't see things working out here and I don't want to settle in Germany for ever...

Thread Administration

Copyright © 2001-2005 e21.tricord.be. All rights reserved. Powered by Unified.