BMW E21
 
Navigation
 -Home
 -Search
 -News
 -Portal

Site Account
 -Login
 -Register
 -Online Users


Forums
 -General Forum
 -Tech Forum
 -News Archives
 -Cars

Files
 -Overview

E21
 -About
 -Parts
 -Funstuff
 -Classifieds
 -Links
 -Projects

Features
 -Unified
 -Hosting
 -Personal
 -Vin-checker
 -Events

Registry
 -Index
 -Thumbnails


Tech Forum : Don't want to drift, confused......

- BMW E21 Community
   - Tech Forum
      - Don't want to drift, confused......
  Posted Saturday, May 5th 12:53am [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car]

Post nr. 144


Hey all, I would like my car more neutral, however i do not understand well how I would go about this.

I want to drift less, so;

Do I need a thicker swaybar in the back?

Or, a thicker swaybar in the front?

Right now my setup is;
Rear
Boge turbogas struts
17mm swaybar(stock)
Rear trailing arm bushings SHOT!
Welded rear strutbar(nice, thanks Ken)

Front
Bilstein heavy duty
Strutbar(the kind that has hinges )
Older bushings although not visably shot
23mmin stock swaybar


  Posted Saturday, May 5th 3:15am [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car]

Post nr. 765


http://www.kormanfastbmw.com/thandling.htm

check out that chart, its a basic guideline

  Posted Saturday, May 5th 6:23am [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car]

Post nr. 146


THanks, makes sense, after driving my car now oversteer has been reduced by the stiff front end with the new bilstein heavy dutys and the soft rear end.


  Posted Saturday, Jan 19th 12:01am [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car]

Post nr. 228


going from 185 tires of 5.5 inch rims to 195 tires on 6inch rims made the car substantially more neutral.


Thread Administration
 

Copyright © 2001-2005 e21.tricord.be. All rights reserved. Powered by Unified.