-Unified
 -Hosting
 -Personal
 -Vin-checker
 -Events

Registry
 -Index
 -Thumbnails

General Forum : thats the front spoiler I want!!!!

- BMW E21 Community
   - General Forum
      - thats the front spoiler I want!!!!
pjs323i   Posted Wednesday, May 16th 11:47am [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car]
Post nr. 51

Canberra, Australia
'81 323i
I've been trying to hunt down an image to post on here. is that the Mtech spoiler?

http://www.alpinaaustralia.com.au/motorsport/targa/targa%20(5).htm

aussie323i   Posted Wednesday, May 16th 1:13pm [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car]
Post nr. 572

australia
1979 323i
yes it is

Madhatter   Posted Wednesday, May 16th 1:46pm [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car]
Post nr. 177

Australia - QLD
E21, E24, E30
Man, this guy is a fucking joke ripping off images of peoples cars, just once id like someone to take him to court for all his bullshit.

its not an mtech spoiler, its a motorsport spoiler, car in question is a jps so it has a few motorsport bits on it.

Boost_me   Posted Wednesday, May 16th 11:03pm [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car]
Post nr. 228

Victoria, Australia
1981 BMW 323i
^^^^^Hey that's really really nice.....^^^^^

And I agree that kit looks good on these....Not much does....

Madhatter   Posted Thursday, May 17th 12:39am [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car]
Post nr. 180

Australia - QLD
E21, E24, E30
its not really a kit, just a front and rear spoiler.

imaradiostar   Posted Thursday, May 17th 5:20am [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car]
Post nr. 1048

Nashville, TN
81 323i, 82 525i, 85 524td, 90 535i
Madhatter wrote:

its not an mtech spoiler, its a motorsport spoiler, car in question is a jps so it has a few motorsport bits on it.

I really like the look of this car- is it yours Madhatter?

I have some BBS 7x15 wheels that look a lot like the ones shown above- still haven't purchased tires though. What is the suspension setup on the above car?

Is the spoiler in question the one that replaces the front bumper entirely? If so Korman sells a modern reproduction.

jamie

Greg323i   Posted Thursday, May 17th 5:42am [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car]
Post nr. 349

Melbourne, Australia
1982 Hennaröt 323i
Shipping to Oz would kill us, if it's even possible.

I have a Motorsport bar/spoiler that I picked up from the wreckers last week. I have to go to Sydney this weekend, so shoot me an IMS if you're interested.

chupchup   Posted Thursday, May 17th 6:14am [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car]
Post nr. 210

Singapore
320m20
Madhatter wrote:
Man

What is the difference between MTech and Motorsport? (Besides the spelling)

Madhatter   Posted Thursday, May 17th 10:18am [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car]
Post nr. 182

Australia - QLD
E21, E24, E30
There is no mtech spoiler in the E21 range.

imaradiostar wrote:
[

I really like the look of this car- is it yours Madhatter?

I have some BBS 7x15 wheels that look a lot like the ones shown above- still haven't purchased tires though. What is the suspension setup on the above car?

Is the spoiler in question the one that replaces the front bumper entirely? If so Korman sells a modern reproduction.

jamie

Yes.

Bilstein shocks, what looks like 2" lowered springs (havent checked close enough for a brand), poly bushes, upgraded front and rear sway bars.

Yes.

pjs323i   Posted Monday, May 21st 3:25am [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car]
Post nr. 51

Canberra, Australia
'81 323i
Madhatter wrote:
Man, this guy is a fucking joke ripping off images of peoples cars, just once id like someone to take him to court for all his bullshit.

Are you the guy that sold your e21 and loved it so much you hunted down the guy you sold it to and brought it back off him??

p.s your sexy jps is the background on my work computer...

pjs323i   Posted Tuesday, May 22nd 3:36am [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car]
Post nr. 51

Canberra, Australia
'81 323i
Madhatter wrote:

wait...who's a joke?? and what picture is he ripping off??

Hadrian   Posted Tuesday, May 22nd 8:05am [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car]
Post nr. 40

Australia, Melbourne
E21 323i
The guy who runs that 'Alpina Australia' company... I think his name is Imre.

Madhatter   Posted Tuesday, May 22nd 9:50am [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car]
Post nr. 189

Australia - QLD
E21, E24, E30
yeah, alpina australia, bavarian motorsport or any other two bit name imre and his whole joke of a company go by. The guy steals images of cars then puts them up on his site saying they have built them. He used to have so many pics up there until they updated the website, now most of them are gone. Example, anyone remember this car?

http://www.alpinaaustralia.com.au/gallery/e21/alpina004.htm

What a bloody joke. Someone needs to slap him upside the head.

He's been selling components he lists as alpina products for years, the catch is, they arent real alpina bits. Ive actually seen cases where he has taken pics from vehicle forsale listings and advertised them on his site as a car they have built.

Anyone in australia knows to be well carefull of anyone claiming to be alpina australia.

Boost_me   Posted Tuesday, May 22nd 3:57pm [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car]
Post nr. 238

Victoria, Australia
1981 BMW 323i
Ok hold on a second......That is one sexy 320.....who/where/what/when...This car is nice...Is there any more pic's of it around, Ive been looking round the web for a while now and haven't come across anything.....

Yeah I agree with you, If I was to buy anything Alpina I think the first place I would go would be walloth and nesch......I've spoken (by e-mail) to them about importing stuff to Melbourne and it's really not that expansive, and they sell everything as I'm sure you all know.....If your new here's a link:

http://www.wallothnesch.com/index.htm

Anyway did you end up getting or at least finding a place to get your front spoiler from PJ??

(edit) Looking at that pic for a while longer and its looking a bit fake(lowering and front bar just dont look right, shadows and the like)......P/S??

Madhatter   Posted Tuesday, May 22nd 4:38pm [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car]
Post nr. 190

Australia - QLD
E21, E24, E30
Its definately not photoshopped and it is definately not a fake car. However, the car is many many miles away and was listed on ebay.de forsale with those very pics he has taken, added his shitty watermark too, then posted on his website. Alpina australia in no way had anything to do with that car, he has even got the specs wrong on it, yet he is trying to pass it off as another example of their work.

Im seriously surprised alpina havent sued his arse off for copyright infringements. Probably something about our laws and the distance thats an issue, but the guy has produced alpina fakes with real parts and badges, yet have bavarian motorsport or alpina australia in all the spots where it should point to an alpina. That is fine if the vehicles are listed as such, but they are listed as alpinas which is just wrong. A few people have been caught out when purchasing or trying to sell vehicles only to find out it isnt real.

Seriously, if he isnt the dodgiest person in the game, ill eat my top hat.

Greg323i   Posted Tuesday, May 22nd 5:48pm [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car]
Post nr. 354

Melbourne, Australia
1982 Hennaröt 323i
You have a top hat?

jdench   Posted Tuesday, May 22nd 9:45pm [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car]
Post nr. 179

Sussex, UK
1979 E21 323i, 1998 E36 323i touring
If you don't you can borrow mine

Madhatter   Posted Wednesday, May 23rd 12:44am [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car]
Post nr. 194

Australia - QLD
E21, E24, E30
Greg323i wrote:
You have a top hat?

Of course, doesnt everybody?

pjs323i   Posted Wednesday, May 23rd 2:13am [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car]
Post nr. 51

Canberra, Australia
'81 323i
Boost_me wrote:
Anyway did you end up getting or at least finding a place to get your front spoiler from PJ??

Haven't really started to look to be honest i've got to concerntrate on my studies for the time being. plus i got a few projects on the go already like my minilites, suspension and some interior modifications. i need to get the minilites 'adjusted' so they dont rub on my brake calipers and get 2 new tyres for them. and then i want to sort out the suspension bits i have on the 318i and work out what i can use and what i will need to buy...then there is the steering...then the brakes...then the rust in the boot...then the drivetrain then spoilers and paint etc.

If i find a //mtech spoiler in the mean time i'll buy it...

pjs323i   Posted Wednesday, May 23rd 2:16am [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car]
Post nr. 51

Canberra, Australia
'81 323i
Madhatter wrote:
Greg323i wrote:
You have a top hat?

Of course, doesnt everybody?

i know i do...

Boost_me   Posted Wednesday, May 23rd 4:08am [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car]
Post nr. 244

Victoria, Australia
1981 BMW 323i
Hahahaha, you's guys are funny, I unfortunatly do not have a top hat, I will have to invest in one.....Classy very classy....lol

You seem to have alot on the go at the momebnt PJ....That's good dude....Im still recovering from getting a wisdom tooth pulled on Monday, Not cool at all, But I'm up to that rust in the boot part.....I'm about to weld in a new plate into the left hand side floor behind the taillight to the wheel well, nasty but fixable....

I think your right about the fact of distance playing a roll in the Alpina sueing case Madhatter, I think they might think that "REAL" Alpina enthusiasts would do a little research and beable to spot a fake......For those that are just plain obnoxious, Too bad I suppose.....

pjs323i   Posted Sunday, May 27th 6:18am [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car]
Post nr. 51

Canberra, Australia
'81 323i
Boost_me wrote:

You seem to have alot on the go at the momebnt PJ....That's good dude....Im still recovering from getting a wisdom tooth pulled on Monday, Not cool at all, But I'm up to that rust in the boot part.....I'm about to weld in a new plate into the left hand side floor behind the taillight to the wheel well, nasty but fixable....

Yeah its going to be a slow few years. but one day it will be all over and i will have a sexy restored dayly driver 323i... then i can use the tranny and diff and engine out of the 318i to start my 2002 turbo project...

Thread Administration

Copyright © 2001-2005 e21.tricord.be. All rights reserved. Powered by Unified.