General Forum : Thinking of wrecking....... |:/

- BMW E21 Community
   - General Forum
      - Thinking of wrecking....... |:/
Boost_me   Posted Wednesday, Jun 20th 5:32pm [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car]
Post nr. 271

Victoria, Australia
1981 BMW 323i
Ok guy's you all know what happened to me and my beast.....Now it's time to think about the next step. And that is what should I do with my 323i??
I got to keep it AND I got a pay-out, so I'm going to buy another car.

But NOT a BMW.

This time somthing a little more user friendly....lol

Anyway so I know a few of you guy's live in Melbourne and for that fact if you want to buy the whole car I'll ship it pretty much anywhere in the world if you pay for the shipping and everything.

Or I'll wreck it for a month or 2 get some cash for major part's e.i engine, tranny since there both only 177,xxx old and engine's had various part's been reco'd, and then sell the shell to Pennisular BMW......

I'm sad to see it go but it was an expensive 7 month's and now I want my new car to help me get some cash not use it all......hahahaha

Thank's guy's let me know....

Matt

P.S: You all know what she look's like so if you want pic's let me know there's like 20 or so uploaded of different part's of it in my member pager's here so it's easy to post them......

Hadrian   Posted Thursday, Jun 21st 5:04am [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car]
Post nr. 47

Australia, Melbourne
E21 323i
How much do you want for it?

pjs323i   Posted Thursday, Jun 21st 10:06am [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car]
Post nr. 51

Canberra, Australia
'81 323i
boost_me: dont be so stupid why would you want any thing other than a BMW?!?!?! read my post...and log into MSN...

Boost_me   Posted Friday, Jun 22nd 11:52am [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car]
Post nr. 273

Victoria, Australia
1981 BMW 323i
I dont know how much I want for it......It's a whole ca so you make me an offer......It's a re-pairable write off so you can fix it.....I think a new subframe and a few panel's and you good a gold.....Make me an offer....But please no low ball offer's I have some intreasted in giving me $1000 for the engine and gearbox.....But I'd rather sell the whole thing to someone who can use it to build another car.......TAKING OFFER'S NOW....E-MAIL IS BEST boost_me@aapt.net.au

Thanx guys

ArnZ   Posted Saturday, Jun 23rd 5:15am [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car]
Post nr. 115

Qld, Australia
BMW 323i
if you need a rear subframe and left rear trailing arm i got both here for sale

so if you ever change your mind and you want to fix it just pm me

otherwise good luck with parting it out

Boost_me   Posted Saturday, Jun 23rd 3:14pm [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car]
Post nr. 275

Victoria, Australia
1981 BMW 323i
Thank's ArnZ.......I need to sell this now!!! Ihave put a deposit on a new car and need the cash BAD!!! I'll take $1000 cash for the whole car, just come and buy it!!!!

Boost_me   Posted Monday, Jun 25th 3:05pm [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car]
Post nr. 277

Victoria, Australia
1981 BMW 323i
I'm only going to bump this coz it's really urgent!!! Make me an offer.....

Greg323i   Posted Monday, Jun 25th 6:34pm [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car]
Post nr. 367

Melbourne, Australia
1982 Hennaröt 323i
$50 and I'll come pick it up tomorrow.

ArnZ   Posted Tuesday, Jun 26th 6:14am [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car]
Post nr. 116

Qld, Australia
BMW 323i
boost_me, to tell you the truth i dont think you'll be able to sell this car for $1000 the way it is

i bought a 323i 230xxxkms mechanically good, minor body dints and rust, ready for roadworthy car for $600 even came with LSD diff

again this is my opinion but hopefully u can sell it for the price your asking.

pjs323i   Posted Tuesday, Jun 26th 7:47am [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car]
Post nr. 51

Canberra, Australia
'81 323i
yeah i see me gitting a 1000 for my 323i, and there is nothing wrong with it...

Boost_me   Posted Tuesday, Jun 26th 8:01am [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car]
Post nr. 278

Victoria, Australia
1981 BMW 323i
Fair enough.......But I DID put TAKING OFFER'S.....So make an offer.....I want more than $500 for it IF possible......otherwise we'll see how we go......Thank's guy's.....And your car's are worth more than they tell you, Mine got valued at $4000 Before the accident and it WASN'T even registered.......Look into it.....

aussie323i   Posted Tuesday, Jun 26th 2:11pm [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car]
Post nr. 577

australia
1979 323i
if you check the redbook though, e21 323i's are $900- $2000 at the moment

(although its good if you want to BUY one!)

You may find your car is worth more if you part it out, rather than sell it whole- but obviously this will take more time/ effort.

Boost_me   Posted Wednesday, Jun 27th 3:09am [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car]
Post nr. 279

Victoria, Australia
1981 BMW 323i
I know the Red Book say's that, I went there and checked about a week before the valuer came out so I could get an idea of what sort of monetary figure I was looking at. In a different thread someone said they got $1700.....Damn man mine's closer to $3700.....Maybe that guy was having a BAD day........Anyway if there's any intrest let me know.....You've got about a week or 2 until I get my new car, then my BMW has to get out of the garage to make way for my new car and I have nowhere else to put it unless it's out on the lawn in the rain......Somthing I don't want to happen....So put it in your garage and save her from getting all cold and wet......I only ever drove this car in the rain like 2wice I think......To stop further rust growth.......anyway guy's let me know....I'm getting my new car hopefully not this weekend but next.....So until then.....

Thanks dude's....

Hadrian   Posted Wednesday, Jun 27th 12:29pm [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car]
Post nr. 48

Australia, Melbourne
E21 323i
Let us know if you part it out

Boost_me   Posted Thursday, Jun 28th 5:16pm [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car]
Post nr. 280

Victoria, Australia
1981 BMW 323i
Let me know what you want, if I get enough intrest I'll part it out.....

Boost_me   Posted Saturday, Jun 30th 12:44pm [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car]
Post nr. 281

Victoria, Australia
1981 BMW 323i
Ok this is it........I have 1 week to go and then I'll need the space in my garage for my new car......Make offer's now or forever hold your peace.....

aussie323i   Posted Monday, Jul 2nd 3:59am [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car]
Post nr. 578

australia
1979 323i
Boost_me wrote:
I know the Red Book say's that, I went there and checked about a week before the valuer came out so I could get an idea of what sort of monetary figure I was looking at. In a different thread someone said they got $1700.....Damn man mine's closer to $3700.....Maybe that guy was having a BAD day........Anyway if there's any intrest let me know.....You've got about a week or 2 until I get my new car, then my BMW has to get out of the garage to make way for my new car and I have nowhere else to put it unless it's out on the lawn in the rain......Somthing I don't want to happen....So put it in your garage and save her from getting all cold and wet......I only ever drove this car in the rain like 2wice I think......To stop further rust growth.......anyway guy's let me know....I'm getting my new car hopefully not this weekend but next.....So until then.....

Thanks dude's....

Yup- that was me who got $1700... that's RAA insurance for you (SA equvalent for RACV) and yeah- my insurer (SGIC) said $3000- $4000 but they wouldn't help me because I only had 3rd party. I'm glad you got a fair assessment of your car!

Boost_me   Posted Thursday, Jul 5th 6:05am [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car]
Post nr. 282

Victoria, Australia
1981 BMW 323i
Ok my insurance went through and my BMW need's to move out......Anyone willing to make a resonable offer?? I will get my new car on tue-wed next week, after that my new car will be in the garage and this will have to either go outside in the weather OR go into someone else's hand's......I'm a detailer so it's always been taken care of, and I dont want to see it in this shite weather were having here......Come and take her to a nice dry home.....

Thread Administration

Copyright © 2001-2005 e21.tricord.be. All rights reserved. Powered by Unified.