General Forum : 4 bimmers for $1,000

- BMW E21 Community
   - General Forum
      - 4 bimmers for $1,000
nowloadingrage   Posted Friday, Sep 28th 3:47am [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car]
Post nr. 1

Tennessee, U.S.
83' 320i -w- Century Turbo
Bought some cars today. That's right all 4 cars for a 1k. 1 - e21, 2-325is, and one 325 not sure have not see that one yet. 2 of the e30's have been totaled the e21 and other e30 are untouched. I have been bouncing around a couple of ideas. Maybe put a 6 in a e21. Might take the 3 e30's and make one good one. Then sell it and the money made from it I can get some more stuff for the Turbo. Well you guys got any suggestions, let's hear it. I'm open to whatever at this point. I already have 2- e21's and a 325e for the wife. I really don't need more. Yet this is pretty much my only hobby.

jesse   Posted Friday, Sep 28th 3:53am [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car]
Post nr. 381

SF, USA
Dinan 1978 333i, honda insight, audi S4
sounds like madness to me.
good luck with all the potential projects you've got there.

myersport   Posted Friday, Sep 28th 5:17am [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car]
Post nr. 184

east tennessee
'82 320iS. '91 327iC
Way to go, Doug!!
--Dennis

nowloadingrage   Posted Saturday, Oct 13th 6:26am [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car]
Post nr. 1

Tennessee, U.S.
83' 320i -w- Century Turbo
So it turns out the unknown 325 was a 325 es. Well the 325e the wife drives has been in an accident before I bought it. Well she really liked the es and it has come down to bringing back to life a 325es that has been parked for 5 years. So the adventure begins. The es is now in the garage. Just spent 4 hours trouble shooting. It will turn over but not start. For some reason one of the sensor wires going to the tranny had been cut? Spliced that together and then it would start and run for 2 seconds and then die. It had fuel, spark, and air yet did not run. So that's were the 3 hours were lost checking sensors and trying to rule out all the components. So after getting a tip from Dennis of beating on the injectors with a screw driver and a hammer. To get the gunk loose enough for fuel to flow through them. The car finally started right up. It's Alive.

Thread Administration

Copyright © 2001-2005 e21.tricord.be. All rights reserved. Powered by Unified.