|
Posted
Friday, Nov 16th 11:13am [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car] |
Post nr. 5
|
hello, look at that


 |
 |
|
|
Posted
Friday, Nov 16th 2:09pm [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car] |
Post nr. 1342
|
It never made it into production. I so wanted on of these. |
 |
|
|
Posted
Friday, Nov 16th 4:36pm [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car] |
Post nr. 746
|
I count two extra cylinders  |
 |
|
|
Posted
Saturday, Nov 17th 1:07pm [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car] |
Post nr. 71
|
I would love to fit that on my m20! theres gotta a few in the world somewhere. right? |
 |
|
|
Posted
Saturday, Nov 17th 5:39pm [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car] |
Post nr. 1453
|
| NSR21L wrote: | I would love to fit that on my m20! theres gotta a few in the world somewhere. right? |
Well, if you ever find one...... |
 |
|
|
Posted
Sunday, Nov 18th 2:41am [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car] |
Post nr. 252
|
thats been doing the rounds for years. I cant remember who it was, but someone contacted RD to enquire about the casting with the possibility of having a few made for a group buy. Result was the casting was destoryed long ago.
So i guess if you want a twin cam m20 you need to go out and buy an m50. |
 |
|
|
Posted
Sunday, Nov 18th 7:06am [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car] |
Post nr. 63
|
Would they still have the plans for it? |
 |
|
|
Posted
Tuesday, Nov 20th 3:28pm [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car] |
Post nr. 253
|
i doubt it, plans dont mean a whole lot, its the castings you really need. |
 |
|
|
Posted
Friday, Feb 22nd 2:45pm [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car] |
Post nr. 1511
|
Hartge made a handful of multi-valve M3 E30s. I dont remember how many valves.....just that there are only one or two in the world! |
 |
|
|
Posted
Sunday, Feb 24th 6:56am [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car] |
Post nr. 64
|
As in more than four valves? |
 |
|
|
Posted
Sunday, Feb 24th 10:32am [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car] |
Post nr. 461
|
Hartge made a few m5 powered m3's
Jason |
 |
|