BMW E21
 
Navigation
 -Home
 -Search
 -News
 -Portal

Site Account
 -Login
 -Register
 -Online Users


Forums
 -General Forum
 -Tech Forum
 -News Archives
 -Cars

Files
 -Overview

E21
 -About
 -Parts
 -Funstuff
 -Classifieds
 -Links
 -Projects

Features
 -Unified
 -Hosting
 -Personal
 -Vin-checker
 -Events

Registry
 -Index
 -Thumbnails


Tech Forum : Motronic Conversion = Top radiator hose hits wires

- BMW E21 Community
   - Tech Forum
      - Motronic Conversion = Top radiator hose hits wires
  Posted Saturday, Jan 19th 7:48pm [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car]

Post nr. 1493


OK, in the last stretch of my Motronic conversion for my Baur. Assembling everything, but it looks like the top radiator hose will hit the plug wires.

Any solutions anyone has done in the past?

  Posted Sunday, Jan 20th 2:19pm [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car]

Post nr. 1494


Buler, anyone, Buler.....

  Posted Sunday, Jan 20th 5:37pm [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car]

Post nr. 184


If I remember correctly (and it's been at least 5 years, AND I no longer own the car), I trimmed a little off of the upper rad hose on the radiator end enough where it would pull away from the distributor. Never had any reliability issues with it after the modification.
Are you using the 885 head I sold you??
--dennis

  Posted Sunday, Jan 20th 7:03pm [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car]

Post nr. 1495


myersport wrote:
If I remember correctly (and it's been at least 5 years, AND I no longer own the car), I trimmed a little off of the upper rad hose on the radiator end enough where it would pull away from the distributor. Never had any reliability issues with it after the modification.
Are you using the 885 head I sold you??
--dennis


Thats for the E30 Baur. Will be going into that project.

  Posted Thursday, Jan 24th 4:01pm [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car]

Post nr. 194


Ditto what Dennis did.


Thread Administration
 

Copyright © 2001-2005 e21.tricord.be. All rights reserved. Powered by Unified.