General Forum : 323 going.

- BMW E21 Community
   - General Forum
      - 323 going.
yabby323   Posted Thursday, Apr 3rd 5:59am [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car]
Post nr. 17

Adelaide, Australia
bmw 323i
hi, i have a 323 to go. it has recaros, in want of some love, factory three spoke steering wheel, 4x15 inch compomotive sport rims, horizontal mount cd player console, fresh head, engine on around 40000kms since complete (new pistons, bore, etc) rebuild, elec inj, sourced mainly from e28, mostly 2.7 gear, injectors, throttle body, plenum etc. extractors, 5 spd, wants new bearing, tailshaft needs balance, or replacement prob cheaper. i have two doors with NO rust, and a few other spares, motorsport front spoiler, battery in boot. few elec gremlins, body not pretty, but is my daily driver, so fair enough not to get pulled over etc. lowered Konis and Springs, the front left needs to go to melbourne for fresh seals, otherwise good nick. i'd like an enthusiast to take it, a bit of welding, the shocks, some fresh paint and proper tuning, it'll be good fun again. i'm over it, want a bigger car now. so i'm open to reasonable offers, as most of the hard works been done. bye for now

pjs323i   Posted Friday, Apr 4th 8:33am [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car]
Post nr. 51

Canberra, Australia
'81 323i
Hey mate! email me some piccy's paul.stledger@act.gov.au and i'll have a think. I'm in canberra....

yabby323   Posted Monday, Apr 7th 4:39am [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car]
Post nr. 18

Adelaide, Australia
bmw 323i
i'm unable to get the photos onto this site, but i can email them to anybody interested. If thinking of taking whole car, then bonnet wants replacing, as P plater missus has been using it as a bumper bar in the car parks. dent in rear under taillight a result of the same. i may be persuaded to part it up.

chupchup   Posted Tuesday, Apr 8th 3:07pm [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car]
Post nr. 274

Singapore
320m20
yes please email me some pixs to: alpha@fongskingdom.com and do include pisx of the wheels and the ET.

Take it that you are in Melbourne?

Thread Administration

Copyright © 2001-2005 e21.tricord.be. All rights reserved. Powered by Unified.