BMW E21
 
Navigation
 -Home
 -Search
 -News
 -Portal

Site Account
 -Login
 -Register
 -Online Users


Forums
 -General Forum
 -Tech Forum
 -News Archives
 -Cars

Files
 -Overview

E21
 -About
 -Parts
 -Funstuff
 -Classifieds
 -Links
 -Projects

Features
 -Unified
 -Hosting
 -Personal
 -Vin-checker
 -Events

Registry
 -Index
 -Thumbnails


Tech Forum : Brake Booster

- BMW E21 Community
   - Tech Forum
      - Brake Booster
  Posted Wednesday, Jun 4th 10:23am [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car]

Post nr. 282


The brake booster on my 320m20 is not so good. I need advise for the following:

1 Is the booster servisable or repairable?
2 Anyone know where I can buy a new one?

Thanks

  Posted Thursday, Jun 5th 6:42am [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car]

Post nr. 1569


Critical safety issue........be careful with refurbishing this part.

  Posted Thursday, Jun 5th 10:22am [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car]

Post nr. 669


agreed. from the literature (forum posts) I've read, the most successful 'refurbishing' is to completely flush it out. If not, then a good used or new/factory refurb is in order.

  Posted Wednesday, Jun 11th 3:28am [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car]

Post nr. 283


anyone knows where i can buy one new??


Thread Administration
 

Copyright © 2001-2005 e21.tricord.be. All rights reserved. Powered by Unified.