BMW E21
 
Navigation
 -Home
 -Search
 -News
 -Portal

Site Account
 -Login
 -Register
 -Online Users


Forums
 -General Forum
 -Tech Forum
 -News Archives
 -Cars

Files
 -Overview

E21
 -About
 -Parts
 -Funstuff
 -Classifieds
 -Links
 -Projects

Features
 -Unified
 -Hosting
 -Personal
 -Vin-checker
 -Events

Registry
 -Index
 -Thumbnails


Tech Forum : DINAN FRONT SUBFRAME WITH ADJUSTABLE CAMBER

- BMW E21 Community
   - Tech Forum
      - DINAN FRONT SUBFRAME WITH ADJUSTABLE CAMBER
  Posted Tuesday, Jun 17th 9:38am [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car]

Post nr. 285


http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/DINAN-E21-FRONT-SUBFRAME-WITH-ADJUSTABLE-CAMBER-320I_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33581QQihZ005QQitemZ150258637277QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

THIS IS A FRONT CROSSMEMBER/SUBFRAME FOR A E21 320I BMW. THE LOWER CONTROL ARM MOUNTS HAVE BEEN MODIFIED BY DINAN TO ALLOW FOR FRONT CAMBER ADJUSTMENT. SEE PICS! SOLD AS IS!! THANK YOU !!!!!

Not my item, looks cool, anyone ever heard of this? Can it carry an m20?

  Posted Friday, Jun 20th 5:36am [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car]

Post nr. 192


That's for a m10 car but I'm sure it COULD be modified to to work with a m20.

I think camber plates are more effective and give a wider range of adjustment possible with these. Without trying both on an alignment rack I'm just guessing though.

ken

  Posted Friday, Jun 20th 7:12am [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car]

Post nr. 237


I agree with Ken, The subframe only gives you camber.
The plates give caster also.
My experience is that the sloted subframes need to be tack welded after adjustment as they tend to move.

Jeff


Thread Administration
 

Copyright © 2001-2005 e21.tricord.be. All rights reserved. Powered by Unified.