|
Posted
Saturday, Jun 12th 11:33am [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car] |
Post nr. 105
|
Pretty car, lovely colour and evidently a thouroughly done engine. A "successor" to the Short lived 2002 Turbo! |
 |
|
|
Posted
Wednesday, Jun 23rd 9:50am [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car] |
Post nr. 34
|
best looking E21 |
 |
|
|
Posted
Thursday, Jul 22nd 3:27am [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car] |
Post nr. 35
|
Your car truly raises the bar. Nice pic's of it in the August Bimmer Magazine too. |
 |
|
|
Posted
Friday, Nov 12th 9:15pm [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car] |
Post nr. 11
|
Beautiful. Simply beautiful. |
 |
|
|
Posted
Friday, Nov 12th 10:28pm [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car] |
Post nr. 300
|
What other compliments may I add to the ones already posted? Well maybe just this: Here is a car, like the White Hartge 323i, that may just be nicer than my 323 car of which is of the same year.
Props to you CJ for such a fine BMW. |
 |
|
|
Posted
Friday, Dec 10th 7:32am [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car] |
Post nr. 151
|
CJ's car rocks. Pictures simply can not do the paint justice. The car is breathtakingly gorgeous in person. The contrast paint to chrome, to alpina, back to more chrome is incredible! This car is cherry, and the owner is a damn nice guy that loves E21's just as much, if not more than most. Hat's off to CJ, and his beast of a car.
-- Matthew |
 |
|
|
Posted
Sunday, Dec 12th 11:07am [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car] |
Post nr. 226
|
Thanx Fellas  |
 |
|
|
Posted
Sunday, Dec 26th 5:11pm [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car] |
Post nr. 2
|
Very beautiful look!!! Compliments! |
 |
|
|
Posted
Monday, Dec 27th 5:09am [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car] |
Post nr. 238
|
Grazie
Avete molti E21's!
|
 |
|
|
Posted
Monday, Jan 10th 4:33am [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car] |
Post nr. 6
|
I LOVE THE FRONT GROUND EFFECT...WHO MAKES THAT LITTLE GEM, I HAVE THE STOCK iS FRONT END, BUT I THINK AN UPGRADE IS IN ORDER. |
 |
|
|
Posted
Sunday, Jan 23rd 7:13am [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car] |
Post nr. 6
|
Was this car in a magazine last month? "Euro-tuner" or something like that? I think I saw it when I was flipping through random car magazines at the airport news stand. NICE car. |
 |
|
|
Posted
Sunday, Jan 23rd 7:13am [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car] |
Post nr. 254
|
Yes it was, the January issue. Thanks |
 |
|