- BMW E21 Community
   - General Forum
      - Miss Information
RDAvena   Posted Thursday, Jun 19th 12:45am [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car]
Staff
Post nr. 33

SELECT * FROM users WHERE clue > 0
1981 323i, 1988 545is, 1997 528i
Well I feel for all of those we left behind. I stopped posting at that other place just to see how far to shit it would go.

Did not take much.

Amusing, really, there are/were great people that had plenty of info and now the beginners have to deal with the not "entirely accurate" dis-information/one liners/broken search engine that makes the bulk of that forum. But it just goes to show who carried that place and who provided the most accurate info.

Seems that I have been "checked" on my posts here as well, funny really. It just affirms who is who and the knowledge that is found here without the stupidity or the noise that makes up that other place.

Nothing will be missed.

Tricord   Posted Thursday, Jun 19th 12:54am [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car]
Administrator
Post nr. 58

Belgium, Europe
323i Baur
There were some great write-ups out there on that place among the more casual stuff. Good knowledge, and well-written. It would be too bad for those good things to stay confined within the archives where nobody will ever find them, so I dug it all up, in case I need it.

Also, give this site and myself some more time Ray. You can't expect everything to boom instantly, these things go gradually. I have to further develop this place, fine-tune it, and add valuable content to draw visitors. Not everybody owning an E21 out there knows about this place yet either. I continue my efforts because I am convinced that in the long run, it will have been worth it to everybody.

On a sidenote, my exams are finally drawing to an end (last exam on monday) so I'm gradually beginning to have time to devote to this site and my cars again. Expect more updates soon.

Matt   Posted Friday, Jun 20th 12:51am [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car]
Post nr. 28

SF Bay Area
81 320i
Tricord, If you wouldn't mind, I am willing to help you out with some of the write up's for this site. I have TON'S of files and sites saved on my comp as well as an ETH program.

Thread Administration

Copyright © 2001-2005 e21.tricord.be. All rights reserved. Powered by Unified.