-Unified
 -Hosting
 -Personal
 -Vin-checker
 -Events

Registry
 -Index
 -Thumbnails

General Forum : OT: Anyone here in Helsinki?

- BMW E21 Community
   - General Forum
      - OT: Anyone here in Helsinki?
Al_Canuck   Posted Tuesday, Jan 9th 9:07pm [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car]
Post nr. 389

Surrey, British Columbia
76 BMW 2002, 81 RHD 323i, 85 535i
Hey Guys,

My wife(ex, actually, but I'm trying to get her back) is living in Helsinki, Finland, and going to school at Evtec Polytechnical until June. I'm looking for someone who can help me out, and get a delivery of flowers to her. She's had an awful time so far overseas, and it's a great chance for me to do something nice, and be a bit of a hero.

Anyone here who can possibly pick up flowers, provide me an address to mail a card, and buy a vase to put them in? I know it's a lot to ask, but it would be great. Perhaps someone has a wife or girlfriend who understands such a romantic gesture? Anyway, lemme know.

Sorry for the OT guys, but this board is the more European slated one I am a member of. Well, maybe other than Swedespeed.

Al

jdench   Posted Tuesday, Jan 9th 11:19pm [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car]
Post nr. 135

Sussex, UK
1979 E21 323i, 1998 E36 323i touring
Try Interflora, they can do that for you (but it might be expensive) I sent the wife a birthday bouquet to england from Johnson City, KS. It cost me about $70 but was worth it!

Al_Canuck   Posted Wednesday, Jan 10th 12:32am [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car]
Post nr. 392

Surrey, British Columbia
76 BMW 2002, 81 RHD 323i, 85 535i
That's a good idea, thanks.

I'm still going to hold out, and see if I can find a friendly forum member first though.

Al

Marquis_Rex   Posted Wednesday, Jan 10th 8:37am [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car]
Post nr. 507

UK
BMW 323i 2.7-as featured in Total BMW Nov 2002,Porsche 911/993TT
My fiance is Finnish and currently lives near Rovaniemi. I've been to Helsinki also.

I sent my fiance flowers via Fleurop (I currently live in Germany) for Valentines - you can look them up on the internet- or- the contact number I have is 01803538767 (not including any international code).

If that is no good to you, I could get her to post here, however, there may be a condition involved: She really wants to buy a BMW 2002 tii, possibly as an everyday car , so if you could let her know the ins and outs of one of those....

chupchup   Posted Wednesday, Jan 10th 12:49pm [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car]
Post nr. 132

Singapore
320m20
Yeah I think one of those international floral chains will be your best bet. I have done these "international" deliveries many many times.

Thread Administration

Copyright © 2001-2005 e21.tricord.be. All rights reserved. Powered by Unified.