General Forum : Official GC Camber/Castor Plate ::"Coupon Thread":

- BMW E21 Community
   - General Forum
      - Official GC Camber/Castor Plate ::"Coupon Thread":
BliTZeD310   Posted Saturday, Feb 17th 7:50pm [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car]
Post nr. 326

SoCal LA
79 320i - 86 635csi
Hey guys its been a while since I posted on here, but I would like to invite you to join the Ground Control Camber/Castor Plate Coupon Buy.

I got 20 coupon for us, and only 10 are used over at bimmerforums.com so hopefuly if any of you need a plate this can save you some money.

Original price is $299 @ 20% brings the total to $239.20

This coupon is valid from February 16, 2007 till February 28, 2007. This gives you 12 days to get your order in. There are 20 coupons available for this price.

The product part number for the plates is CCPE21. It is now on their website, and will have pictures of the actual plates up later on tonight.

The coupon code to use during purchase is HELLAE21
You can do this online, please make sure to select the proper shocks that you have. This will affect the plate you receive.
The plates feature (depending on your vehicle and suspension) +/- 3.25 degrees of camber and about 1 degree of castor.

Please take advantage of this if you can. I hope you enjoy your Ground Control Camber/Castor Plates

Thanks

Description:
Ground Control Racing Camber / Caster Plates More camber adjustment than stock, caster adjustment, true aircraft bearings. Every component is anodized or plated, including fasteners. Adds extra travel to avoid excessive bottoming out, this is a very well engineered product. Camber and caster are separately adjustable by sliding the mounts, without removing any components from the car. The priority of this design is to allow fast, repeatable alignment changes at the track. The Ground Control camber plates feature two sets of bearings, a proprietary bearing, made to our specs by Aurora in the USA, which allows for articulation of the shock shaft. This spherical bearing is very understressed, as the Ground Control design does NOT support the weight of the car on the spherical bearing. Instead, the weight of the car is supported by a completely separate articulating needle bearing, which is also manufactured for Ground Control in the USA. The small diameter, but very strong bearing allows for the maximum offset possible.

BliTZeD310   Posted Monday, Feb 19th 7:35pm [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car]
Post nr. 327

SoCal LA
79 320i - 86 635csi
No one is interested?

imaradiostar   Posted Tuesday, Feb 20th 6:07am [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car]
Post nr. 1019

Nashville, TN
81 323i, 82 525i, 85 524td, 90 535i
Totally interested and a total lack of funds.

jamie

melloh   Posted Tuesday, Feb 20th 9:50am [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car]
Post nr. 484

California, USA (San Jose)
1980 320is, 1991 318is
Ditto...

BliTZeD310   Posted Wednesday, Feb 21st 8:25pm [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car]
Post nr. 328

SoCal LA
79 320i - 86 635csi
Well, I got it down to $60 off for you guys, put it on a CC and pay it off

This is as cheap as I could get them. IE didnt want to do a group buy and their plates dont offer castor adjustment like the GC plates.

melloh   Posted Thursday, Feb 22nd 1:56am [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car]
Post nr. 486

California, USA (San Jose)
1980 320is, 1991 318is
No doubt we all appreciate it,I certainly do. Months or years from now when I will be in the market, I'm sure I will regret not taking advantage, but the CC is buying my groceries right now.... barely!

Bill in MN   Posted Thursday, Feb 22nd 2:59am [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car]
Post nr. 121

Minnesota USA
1988 735, 1986 535 turbo, 1981 Baur 323i
I'll be putting an order in by Friday

Bill in MN   Posted Friday, Feb 23rd 11:14pm [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car]
Post nr. 124

Minnesota USA
1988 735, 1986 535 turbo, 1981 Baur 323i
Worth noting is that these only work with coil overs. I guess I assumed wrongly. Too bad, that's a decent price but coilovers are overkill for the Baur.

Thread Administration

Copyright © 2001-2005 e21.tricord.be. All rights reserved. Powered by Unified.