-Unified
 -Hosting
 -Personal
 -Vin-checker
 -Events

Registry
 -Index
 -Thumbnails

General Forum : Update: who's still here?

- BMW E21 Community
   - General Forum
      - Update: who's still here?
Tricord   Posted Thursday, Dec 12th 10:38pm [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car]
Administrator
Post nr. 1024

Belgium, Europe
323i Baur
Hi everyone.. It has been awfully quiet for the past years. I admit this is due to the fact that because of spammers, I blocked the creation of new accounts. I always meant to fix this, but never got around to doing it.

I'll see if I can get the functionality of the site back on track during the christmas holidays. Perhaps this won't be enough to attract new visitors, but I hope to restore something that was broken for too long. So stay tuned!

So what's up with cars? Lots of things change in 10 years, but my love for E21 hasn't diminished... I found a 323i Baur in great condition and this is my baby now! Very lucky to find it!

So, if you're still around, just reply and say Hi, and keep an eye out over the holidays!

Rgds,
Pierre

aussie323i   Posted Thursday, Dec 26th 12:02pm [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car]
Post nr. 614

australia
1979 323i
Wonder if that post was December 12, 2013??

Anyway - HI Pierre, stumbled into here via google (looking for an old post on BMW engine weights) - good to hear from you on the forum and that you still have an e21.

I crashed my L-Jet converted 323i 4 years ago now and ended up with an e30 as I couldn't find another e21 down here in reasonable condition. The e30 started out as a 320i auto, but now sports an M30B35 and manual swap. Been running like that for 18 months or so now, and is a hoot to drive.

Happy Holidays

Yety   Posted Tuesday, Sep 23rd 12:39pm [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car]
Post nr. 176

Europe, Romania
320i/6
Hi, Tricord... and everybody.

It is good to see you back.

Almost six years ago I gave up on my first E21, due to registration problems (I kept a few parts from it), as I managed to buy and legally register another one, which is now still waiting to be restored.

JJG323   Posted Monday, Nov 10th 11:36pm [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car]
Post nr. 1373

Reading MA USA
1979 BMW 323i
it would be nice to revive this site but most people are in the facebook groups now. I miss this board.....

JDBeyer   Posted Sunday, Nov 30th 2:08am [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car]
Post nr. 241

N. Humboldt county Ca.
82 323i on steroids
I to miss this site and all that participated.
I can speak for Marcus Rex also as we were just talking about it.

Seems other social media avenues have taken a toll with the good old forms like Joe mentioned..

Jeff

Thread Administration

Copyright © 2001-2005 e21.tricord.be. All rights reserved. Powered by Unified.