-Unified
 -Hosting
 -Personal
 -Vin-checker
 -Events

Registry
 -Index
 -Thumbnails

General Forum : Finally Spring Time in Ohio!!

- BMW E21 Community
   - General Forum
      - Finally Spring Time in Ohio!!
jrcook320   Posted Saturday, Mar 17th 7:00am [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car]
Post nr. 1

Van Wert, OH
'81 320i
Well fellas, I officially pulled the E21 and my dad's '02 out of storage this week. I have a bit of tuning to do on the dual webers on the '02, but the E21 runs like a top and is as eager as ever to smoke the tires. Woohooo!! :redspot

pjs323i   Posted Saturday, Mar 17th 10:05am [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car]
Post nr. 51

Canberra, Australia
'81 323i
very very nice jrcook! if only you had an Alfa 1750 GTV then you would have all 3 on my favourite cars...but still a very very nice collection. PS how much to do the restore on those 13" alpinas for the 02? i hope to restore the ones on my e21 to put on an 2002tii (when i eventually get one, if i can find one)

jrcook320   Posted Saturday, Mar 17th 4:19pm [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car]
Post nr. 1

Van Wert, OH
'81 320i
they aren't really alpinas, they're just stock E21 wheels. My dad bought a brand new set mid '90's from bavarian autosport.

realcrouton   Posted Saturday, Mar 17th 11:27pm [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car]
Post nr. 114

Washington, USA
1977 320i, 1981 323i, 1991 325ic, 2000 328i
They both look stunning! Also, I saw your E21 featured in the last issue of Bavarian Autosport. Congrats on that!

-Dave

Boost_me   Posted Sunday, Mar 18th 7:56am [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car]
Post nr. 141

Victoria, Australia
1981 BMW 323i
"OHHH DAAMMNN" (-'Jaw drop's to ground'-) They 2 of the best presented automobile's I think I may have laid eye's on.....Is there any chance that they're Original Stock Factory Car's?? Or are they restored/Tidy'ed up?? Whichever it does not matter, They are awsome.....Is there any chance that you could post you more pic's of the E21?? That is an awe inspiring car right there.....Congrat's..

jrcook320   Posted Monday, Mar 19th 5:01am [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car]
Post nr. 1

Van Wert, OH
'81 320i
Boost_me wrote:
"OHHH DAAMMNN" (-'Jaw drop's to ground'-) They 2 of the best presented automobile's I think I may have laid eye's on.....Is there any chance that they're Original Stock Factory Car's?? Or are they restored/Tidy'ed up?? Whichever it does not matter, They are awsome.....Is there any chance that you could post you more pic's of the E21?? That is an awe inspiring car right there.....Congrat's..

The 2002 has been repainted and has a rebuilt 2.0L with dual webers but is otherwise stock.

The e21 has gone through a complete empty shell restoration over the last 5 years and is now a 2.0L turbo.

Here's a few pics of the turbo build:
http://e21.tricord.be/forum/view.php?view=23806

Boost_me   Posted Tuesday, Mar 20th 7:57am [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car]
Post nr. 148

Victoria, Australia
1981 BMW 323i
OMG, I have no word's......

jdench   Posted Tuesday, Mar 20th 8:54pm [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car]
Post nr. 176

Sussex, UK
1979 E21 323i, 1998 E36 323i touring
Where did you get those wheels? they look really good and I wan't a set!

jrcook320   Posted Thursday, Mar 22nd 3:12am [Edit] [Quote] [IMS] [View car]
Post nr. 1

Van Wert, OH
'81 320i
I got them off ebay with tires included for $650 about 5 years ago. They are 15x7 et35 Adoro wheels. I have never been able to find anything about a wheel manufacturer named Adoro, but the back of the wheel says "made in Brazil".

The center bore of the wheel is also bigger than the E21, so I'm running custom made hub centric 20mm spacers and lug studs. That brings my effective offset down to 15mm.

Thread Administration

Copyright © 2001-2005 e21.tricord.be. All rights reserved. Powered by Unified.